28 jan. 2014

Shoeline Sarah Jessica Parker - SATC


For all SATC and Sarah Jessica Parker fans, STAY FOCUSED! The fabulous SJP brings out an extensive own shoe line

She goes along with the Nordstrom department stores and will be creating special pop-up stores where the shoes will be for sale. SJP will sell the exclusive shoe line in the Nordstrom stores and will even sign the shoes. (aaaah!!) The tour along the branches will begin on February 28 and, unfortunately, the tour will only go through America.








Take a look at her shoe collection and try not to be TO jealous ...



The inspiration was the idea of the single soul and really loving color. 'I love just wearing what I like to wear, rather then what I feel is expected of me'. So she made a line of shoes that spoke to that kind of ideas.

X

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw, really want a closet full of shoes like that!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen