31 mrt. 2014

A 'kind of' new adventure!

Yes yes yesssss

Really didn't expect this, but one week ago I spoke with a friend about my animation work last year in Turkey. I just changed my Whatsapp profile into one picture with my fave kids I played with in the mini swimmingpool (love this photo!). CLICK ON TITLE OR BELOW TO READ MORE










So, I can say: Whatsapp, your AWESOME. Because if I didn't change my profile picture, my friend wouldn't talk with me about my nice experience and I wouldn't directly send an e-mail to the person that fixes everything about Kids & Co.


This was last year with Cindy, my BEST team-mate ever!


So this year I will be in Turkey - Alanya again for 2 months.. From 28th of June untill the end of August. BUT me and my parents already booked our holiday in Sorgun from 9 September untill the 25th of September. SO (because I know a lot of influental people in Club Paradiso) I am trying to stay 1 week more. That means that I will be in Turkey 3 whole months! whooooo, getting 'black' again!

The Hotel is called Club Paradiso and it's a 5 star (luxurious) All Inclusive Hotel with many nice facilities. The Dutch kidsclub is called Kids & Co and is organised by Corendon. I wil be working in this kidsclub. I really love kids, the sun, nice and crazy people, good food, movement and dancing so this is really the perfect combination for me. Last year I already worked here and it was the best time of my life untill now! So really CAN'T wait. You can AGAIN expect a weekly blog about my adventures overthere.

X


+
Also follow my Instagram.
  Instagram

4 opmerkingen:

  1. "animation" gets a whole new meaning... it means fun, adventure, out-of the-box..
    I am proud of you my daughter..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dat ziet er echt super gezellig uit! wat leuk dat je dat dit jaar dan weer gaat doen! Je banner is trouwens heel mooi :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ja het is ook geweldig. Ik kijk er alweer enorm naar uit. Dankjewel voor het compliment! X

      Verwijderen