11 apr. 2014

Friday - Streetstyle Day

Some weeks ago I visited Florence - Italy with 3 other friends. We saw a lot of inspiring shops, buildings but also people. I took my Canon and met a lot of new people. I made this picture on the first day we visited Florence. We just walked through the centre of Florence, looking for a nice cafe or restaurant to just chill and eat some famous Italian mozzarella overthere.

We passed by some shops, where I spotted this girl. She was having a sigaret-break from her working day at a fashion shop. I saw her and after I photographed her I directly went into the shop, because she made me curious... Unfortunately the shop wasn't such a succes. The shop only sold cheap and simple/basic things.




Black, black and more black...
Like or dislike?!

X


+
Also follow my Instagram.
  Instagram

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen