3 mei 2014

Beautygloss Pre-Party Amsterdam


Yes, I visited the 3th beautygloss party yesterday! I was one of the ladies on the press list, because Treatwell got an invitation. Ofcourse I couldn't say no to this offer!!! Around 16:30 o'clock I left the office and went to 'De Beurs van Berlage' near to Amsterdam Central Station where the party/event started. Soo many girls were standing in line! 




♥  ♥  ♥





 ♥  ♥  ♥



Luckily I Just walked to the entrance and sais HI, I'm on the presslist... I could go in as THE FIRST visiter of the event. Lucky me, right!!

So I entered this big location and everything was like pink and white. Everywhere you could find pretty girls in gold cute dresses, wearing red lipstick and laughing kindly to me. I received some coins for drinks and a pink cupcake. So quickly I made some shots from the location before it became one filled room with people. 







The main area, where you could find the most awesome things to buy and to do!!
Mascha (the famous blogger and the reason why we're here) arranged like hundreds (I think!!) of people to make us beautiful. There were people that did your hair, your nails, your make-up, give advies for your skin, How to wear make-up when you wear glasses and more and more..




The nail-area. Girls waiting till the party opens..






Immediately I ran to this girls and asked of she already can do my hair, because it was a big mess before (worked at day and only had 2 hours of sleep =/). She was so kind and put some nice curls in my hair. Ofcourse I promoted Treatwell to her and got her interessed immediately! 

After my hair was done I was looking for the ladies that could fix my make-up. Why not go for it all right?! And yes I found Be Creative make-up:




♥  ♥  ♥




So it was time to check out the people! My goal was to meet new bloggers, photograph outfits and chat with the big beauty bloggers that were also at the event. But first, Mascha opened the party around 17:30 o'clock. She was looking stunning, as always and hosted by Dirk Taat.





♥  ♥  ♥






She invited her favourite singer to perform at her party! Luckily my body and ears are maching perfectly with singer Jayh Jawson. Songs like alleen jij, ik ga hard and Gymnastiek were performer by him. Thanks for the extra good vibe Jayh!!







I definitely went looking for this cupcake I got a coin for.. I went to this event straight after my Work, so I didn't eat anything yet. 

Doesn't it look delicious?!! - Yummie!



♥  ♥  ♥









Lines waiting for a fresh manicure by Sally Hansen!!

I also bumped into a few people I didn't see for a long time, like my team from Mooi PR, where I did my loveable internship when I was studying Fashion Management at TMO. I got some big smiles, hugs and chatted with them. This team is amazing and ofcourse I sad to Melissa (the owner en Founder of Mooi PR) that if their looking for a new PR consultant they really have to ask me ;)



So finally my photo's with Josh V, bloggers misslipgloss and foodie YouTube blogger via beautygloss food gloss.







They all got a €15,- giftcard from Treatwell and were very happy with it! 






Last but not least.. I bought the first prettybox (named glossybox before). Just a beauty surprise box to treat yourself one in a while. Got some nice Ciaté nailpolish, cleansing towels, a cool nailset and a mini lipstick!




♥  ♥  ♥

I unfortunately left at 19:00 o'clock already, because I was tired from Work but also because I really needed some extra sleep. I couldn't talk to Mascha herself, because she was busy organizing everything (ofcourse) so I Just want to thank her this way, hope she's reading this. Maaany thanks and kisses from Treatwell and also from me!! I loved it <3



4 opmerkingen:

  1. Superleuk report! Volgend jaar wil ik hier ook bij zijn!

    http://www.styledbyromy.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dankjewel Romy! Ja echt bij zijn hoor, is echt geweldig. X

      Verwijderen
  2. Jaloers!! Te leuk, volgend jaar wil ik er ook heen ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ja misschien kunnen we samen? Is echt een hele happening EN ook een speciale 18+ dag haha ;)

      Verwijderen