23 mei 2014

Friday - Streetstyle Day

Spotted at DGTL festival! This was so funny. I immediately saw this stylish girl. I ran from behind my OLA icecream car (you see 2 guys who were there fortunately) to this girl to ask if I can pleaaaase make a picture of her inspiring outfit. When I closely entered her I saw it was someone I already knew!!



Iworked with here on some festivals (same employee I was working then - Apenkooi brand activation). 



Unfortunately she doesn't works for Apenkooi anymore, but she is still visiting their festivals. Well I was very happy so see her again and OFCOURSE she wanted to pose for me. Her ouftit is reaaalyy amazing, exactly my style. What do you think? Agree or disagree? I always love these festival outfits. Do you already have yours?





X


+
Also follow my Instagram.
  Instagram

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen