9 mei 2014

Friday - Streetstyle Day

So last week I visited the big and yearly Beautygloss party. The theme was 'Paris' and all girls spent a lot of attention to their outfits. So me and my iPhone were ready for take-off. I shot a few outfits and had a lot of fun. Want to see more of my visit to this event/party? 



Just click here and check out my photo-diary. This girl looked really nice. I asked her if she was a blogger (because I had some gift vouchers from Treatwell I wanted to give to all bloggers), but unfortunately she wasn't one. I said she really had to start up a blog if she likes fashion and beauty as much as I do (or Mascha from Beautygloss of course). I like her style, what do you think?




X


+
Also follow my Instagram.
  Instagram

2 opmerkingen:

  1. She really put a lot of work in the them but the result is awesome !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen