4 mei 2014

Furnitured temporary room Amsterdam!


Yeah guys, again I am looking for someone (preferring a girl between 19 and 29 years) who wants to rent my room for 2 or 3 whole months. As last year I will go to Turkey again for this period. I was asked to entertain the children in an All Inclusive Hotel in Alanya, called Club Paradiso. So I will be gone from the 22th of April until the 25th of September


So something I want to ask to you.. If anybody knows a girl this age, loves to get in contact with people and does;t mind living with 2 awesome and crazy guys, please contact me (here on my blog or on my e-mail: pleunidz@gmail.com).


It's an 4-roomed apartment in Amsterdam Zuid. Very close to the VU University and the 'Amsterdamse Bos' (big wood). The environment is great, quiet and surrounded with many nice people and a lot of nature. It's a big apartment, with a living room around 25 squared meters. My bedroom is like 20 squared meters and very girly (fashion, beauty and a lot of pictures). 

I am looking for a neat and social girl. The room is €500,- a month all included. You can use the WiFi overhere. There's also a washing machine, dryer, refrigerator, oven and microwave. The apartment has a 8 meter balcony and a Wii ! ;)


So following the pictures of the apartment:














X


+
Also follow my Instagram.
  Instagram

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen