14 mei 2014

Swimwear that causes butterflies'


Almost summer (yes I am also called Pleuni THE optimist!!) but really it's only taking 2 short months before it will be high summer. SO time for some new bathingsuits or bikini sets! Because you NEED to have one or at least 2 new bikini's a year right? Well I do.. I just bumped into this amaaaazing swimwear collection at Nelly.com! To  immediately go to the webshop, click here.





So I only picked the most different and pretty ones. Check it out! (Oh and yes I know.. IF you have this kind of figure then (of course) everything looks good on you). Well I am busy going to the gym at least 4 times a week, but still.. hmm maybe I will post some good exercises for you guys next week. If someone is interested, please let me know!





 Wonderland €34,99 - Top: €19,95 Bottom: €14,95

For the ones that REALLY like all the Wonderland bikini's I have some great news! Here is a 15% discount code: BIKINI15



Walkeru €149,95



River Island €34,95



Hot anatomy €47,95


Hot anatomy €57,95



BamBam €52,95 (aweeeeesome!)



River Island - only €14,95!!



Motel €37,95

Already got yours?!

X




+
Also follow my Instagram.
  Instagram

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen