10 jun. 2014

Harajuku'ish

Hi there! I was searching for some new inspiration pics and ended up with the Harajuku style. Especially asian people who dare to wear these awesome kind of outfits. Colors, fabrics and especially shocking outfits.





These girls (seen more than boys) really dare! I love it, what about you? I won't wear these kind of outfits, but I definitely try to pick some things and change them into my personal style. Found these pictures on other fashion blogs, so definitely visit them!






Lolita girls -  dustypetals.blogspot.com


All-that-is-interesting.com


Rock, metal, urban, scottisch & hipster influenced. www.upcoming.nl



www.theurbanwire.com



whoo hoowww.stylecreeper.com





themarcusreader.wordpress.com



www.papilot.pl

X


+
Also follow my Instagram.
  Instagram

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen