18 jun. 2014

PORTFOLIO: Urban Printed Streetstyle VIDEO

It has been a while ago I posted some of my work. Before I go to Turkey (omg in 1 week already) I really need to post more of my work. Today I post my best best BEST work. I made a video all by myself. I had to fix every detail, from styling, music until models, location and material (in images and video's).



I made this video with iMovie. Didn't got the chance to learn the programs, just had 4 weeks to finish this assignment. I first made some moodboards about the whole project, so location, impression and models + music. Then the styling part.. I had to style 6 men and 6 women with my own chosen theme, urban printed streetstyle. Afterwards I had to make a movie where every aspect will be seen. Well check it out, but first my moodboard, and my styling boards for both men and women:












Want to fix the same kind of movie?! Well over here you can download the iMovie 11 app!
X


+
Also follow my Instagram.
  Instagram

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen