27 sep. 2014

Back on track!


Okaaay.. Wow it's really difficult to see my page isn't up to date as it was before. I knew I wouldn't have enough time to continue blogging and I definitely don't regret my decision to go to Turkey.


Now my main goal is to get back on track with my blog. Update, create and build it up again. I have some problems with bloglovin and maybe I am willing to change my bloglovin profile into a WordPress one. That means I can do a lot more, buy my own domain name, what looks a lot more professional. It also means that I will loose all my blogs, because it's really difficult to transfer them into Wordpress 'files' AND make new business cards (mine were so nice if I can say so myself). That are some reasons I didn't change it before. 

So for bloggers who also had this problem before. Who can help me? What to do, what's best and should I definitely change my account into a Wordpress one? 

Just for now I will continue doing 'my thing' like I always did. From now on you can expect more beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogs!



LETS GO FOR IT!


X


+
Also follow my Instagram.
  Instagram

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen