6 okt. 2014

PORTFOLIO: Mediastyling fashion - Jackie

4 paged reportage for Jackie Magazine. The first two pages had to be about someone who's inspiring you.



It could have been anyone, from blogger, writer to model or actrice.


I chose for Lauren Conrad. I love her style, hair, nails, but she also blogs, write books and designs. Enough to write about ;) After her I had to make the same kind of reportage, only about myself. I had to be a writer who is writing about me 10 years later. What did I do in the past and where am I now (after 10 years).









And then follows a two-page reportage about myself:








Next to each other, so each easily to compare and see if they fit together..





Final rating: 8,5

X


+
Also follow my Instagram.
  Instagram

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen