12 nov. 2014

DARE: Overknee boots

An new trend: The overknee boots!

Did you already spotted this trend? Now the cold is starting *brrrr* we need some warm and long stuff to keep us warm. I hate the typical Dutch weather, because I'm used to the Turkish temperatures now. 






I'm still a little tanned and I just like to show a piece of my belly, so I am still wearing high-waisted jeans with crop tops or knotted blouses.



Now there is a new trend which is showed different ways on celebrities. Do you think you should wear these kind of boots? Warm they will be, but it's not really my thing.. I don't have really long legs and it will make me shorter. Nobody wants to look short, right. So for the ones who do like this trend and would really rock these kind of boots, DO IT


Here's some inspiration how to wear the boots:






DO or DON'T ?!

X


+
Also follow my Instagram.
  Instagram

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen