1 nov. 2014

Happy Halloween!

 
Hi all,

For all my readers who 'celebrate' Halloween: 

(HAPPY) SCARY HALLOWEEN!



I'll treat the ladies with a very special trick or treat.. I was really watching it for some minutes. Why can't I find this kind of men?! Well I decided to share him with you guys. ENJOY! (A)


I also bumped into this amaaazing Halloween cover-up! I was so inspired by this. Don't exactly know why, but it has my interest. What do you think?!


And for other inspiration, check out these girls =/







And last but not least, the one that's most disgusting..


Ieeeeh!! I don't like Halloween, really. I will just keep on smiling.

 Are you joining this Halloween tradition and in what did you changed yourself? If you have some pics, feel free to share them. I am really curious.

X

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen